What a wild few weeks it has been, friends. What a wild, wild few weeks. As I shared with you on Friday, I’m not okay. I bet you aren’t either. The only way I know how to move forward from this is with love and joy and hope. So in today’s Sunday Share, I’ll be sharing a few things that have brought me love, joy and hope over the past month or so. I hope they lift your spirits as much as they did mine.
Sweetness and light:
- Fruitastic Salad 2.0 by Melisa Wells at Suburban Scrawl I would never have thought to add mint to a fruit salad, but this sounds refreshingly wonderful!
- Thankful Thursday – Kickin’ the Door Shut & a Happy Dance! by Miracles in the Mundane I adore this response to the end of the school year. Gratitude all over the place
- Hospitality that feels like summer by Alysa Bajenaru at the Art of Simple Summer hospitality is my favorite kind – a little unplanned, a little more relaxed and a lot of room for relationships
- My style: June favorite outfits by Julie at Pocketful of Joules I’m horrible about wearing the same outfits each week and Julie’s monthly roundups always help me think about my clothes in a different way.
- Mermaid blanket tutorial with the Sorry Girls I may be making batches of these for Christmas gifts. Who doesn’t want to be a mermaid?
Going a little deeper:
- The sandwich parable by Jana Craft I think we are all on both ends of this right now. I’ll make you a sandwich if you make me one.
- Aren’t you tired of seeing people die? by Jennifer Wolfe at Mama Wolfe I know I am. Let’s find ways to change our world. Let’s love more. Let’s love better.
- Yes, our kids can have a better world by Gail at Maybe I’ll shower today We are all struggling with these same feelings right now. We can do something.
- Make a better place with Candace Payne I love this woman. You must watch this. Her voice is spectacular and her heart is even better.
That’s it for this week’s Sunday Share. I hope you are having a great Sunday and have a lovely week ahead. Let’s choose joy and love and hope this week. The alternative is just too much of a burden to bear.
What’s been making you happy these days? I’d love to hear what’s bringing a smile to your face. Love you guys!