Happy Sunday, friends! I hope you are having a great weekend and are ready for the week ahead. As you may know, I’m headed to BlogHer16 in just under two weeks and I’m super excited. I’ve been spending the past few days adding attendees to a Feedly group and reading my way through the recent posts. I found some really great sites that were new to me and I’m excited to share a few of my favorites with you. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.
- 8 reasons “Pokémon Go” is great for families! by Melanie at Modernmami If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram, you know our almost-first-grader, Wild Man, loves Pokemon GO. We love that it gets him out exploring the neighborhood with us and this post shares more reasons to check out the game.
- Day out at the Hill Country Science Mill by Jill at Ripped jeans &bifocals We have two STEM-loving kiddos and had never heard of this gem in Johnson City. It sounds like a great addition to a Texas Hill Country getaway and one we’ll be sure to check out.
- 100 chicken recipes for meal planning by Dannelle at Operation $40K I think it’s fair to say that I’m in a bit of a rut with our dinners and this extensive list is sure to bust that rut! I’m ready to get cooking!
- Bacon brussels sprouts with Holli at Mom Particle Oh goodness does this sound delicious! I love brussels sprouts, but the rest of the people in my house aren’t that wild about them. I’m fairly certain adding bacon and butter will get them on the sprouts train!
- Fill your cup (6 ways) by Sara at Sara Dear Finding ways to nourish your soul can be tricky and I love the everyday options Sara has put together in this post.
- Unapologetic “me” time by Mellissa at She Smiles Within I love the way Mellissa shares her struggle with doing it all – an issue I think most of us can relate to.
- 11 pineapple goodies under $30 by Evelyn at IndiaLyn Rose I adore this sweet pineapple roundup (#3 is my favorite) and I bet you will too! This list is quintessential summer fun.
- 90s fashion is back Kateri at SoCal Shuffle This post took me right back to my youth and made me smile so much. While I won’t rock everything on the list, it’s super fun to walk down memory lane and see how things are being tweaked as they come back in style.
So there are eight of my favorite posts from the women of BlogHer16. I can’t wait to meet these ladies in person, soak in knowledge in the sessions, meet with brands and party at all the fun events. It’s going to be a great conference!
What’s making you happy this week?